- In flat, ribbed or velours construction.
- More than 40 standard colours are available with special colours on request.
- Width : available up to 5 meters.
- Available with latex back, gel back or insulay felt back options.
- Velours (dilour) or ribbed construction for automotive and marine applications.
- Needlefelt qualities also suitable for doormats, car mats and runners.
- Velours, fine rib and broad rib for the contract market in rolls or as bitumen ffbacked tiles.
- Velours and fine ribbed cord for the exhibition market.
- Velours and ribbed, U.V. treated for outdoor use.
- Felt backing in PP or PES for the carpet industry.
- Underlay for carpets.
- Self-adhesive protective film for exhibition installations.
- Fire retardant treatments on request.
- Level looppile in 1/10, 5/32, 5/16
- Graphics in loop and cut pile in 1/10 gauge
- Cut pile saxonies, frisees and hard twists 1/8 and 1/10
- 1/10 and 5/32 multi roll structured looppile
- We use the following yarns and applications
- Polypropylene BCF in loop pile and cut pile
- Solution dyed nylon in loop and cut pile
- Wool and wool blends (trade mark Sysoltex®) from singles up to
4-ply yarn in loop pile and cut pile finishes
- Soft twist and hard twist yarns in wool blends PP and PA
- Dry and wet soiling protection by Baygard®
- Backings available on clients request : foam jute action backing gel or felt backing, tex back, precoat, impervious backing.
- Widths : 3 3,66 4 and 5 meters
- We specialize in wool and wool blends in loop pile, cut pile, and structure loop up to 5 m width
- Contract qualities in nylon, polypropylene, Meraklon® and 100 % wool
- Antislip net in different sizes
- Fabrics for roofings in PES
- Fabrics for soundproofing
- Fabrics for geotextile
- 1/10 cut pile (4 m) straight or graphics
- 1/8 cut pile (5 m) straight
- 5/32 loop pile (5 m) straight or structured
- 5/16 loop pile (5 m) straight
- 1/10 loop pile (5 m) straight or structured or graphics
Coating for industrial clients :
- action backing
- impervious backing
- felt backing
- anti-soil (Baygard)
- with self-adhesive plastic cover.